born in 1939. 1966 licensed to practice medicine. 1969 Ph.D. earned, then gained an executive position in research in the pharmaceutical industry. 1974 took over parents’ pharmacy in Lahnau and also started keeping horses and riding in shows. His own interest and scientific curiosity, as well as customer demand inspired him to start the company leovet, specializing in horse care products.
Founded by Dr. Ulf Jacoby in 1982
- More health for the horse, less work for the rider' has been our motto right from the start.
- Development and manufacture of horse care products at the Lahnau location.
- Currently 60 products in the horse care product sector.
- A Europe-wide 50% market share in the horse care product sector – with an upwards trend.
- Since 2004 sale of Cold Pack in German pharmacies